Dungeness Crab Task Force Executive Committee Meeting – September 23, 2021
DCTF Executive Committee Conference Call
September 23, 2021 at 10 a.m.
Join WebEx: https://bit.ly/DCTFECCallSeptember2021 | Meeting #: 2554 307 8191 | Password: dctf
Call-in option: (415) 655-0001 | Meeting #: 2554 307 8191 | Password: 3283
Goal of the Executive Committee (EC) Conference Call: To provide updates on topics directly impacting the Dungeness crab fishery, and discuss and prioritize topics for consideration by the full DCTF membership.
- Welcome, introductions, agenda overview.
- Public comment on non-agenda items.
- Updates on issues involving the Dungeness crab fishery, including, but not limited to, the status of DCTF recommendations from previous meetings, legislation, etc.
- Brainstorm options and ideas around a potential buy-out for the commercial Dungeness crab fishery including goals and funding options.
- Discuss options to reduce the number of lines in the water including, but not limited to, stringing gear, early season trap limits, etc.
- Confirm priority topics for the fall DCTF meeting.
Agenda items may be taken out of order at the discretion of the DCTF Administrative Team (Admin Team).
* *Public Participation and Comment: All members of the public, including non-EC DCTF members, will be automatically placed on mute upon entering the call. Phone lines will be opened during public comment periods. When the Admin Team opens the call to public comment, you may press *6 to unmute yourself if you wish to provide comments.
Meeting materials will be posted to the DCTF website as they are available. A meeting summary will be made available via the DCTF website.
Questions about the meeting or agenda can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-845-9852. Any person who has a disability and requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this DCTF meeting should contact Rachelle Fisher (email@example.com or 805-845-9852) no later than five days prior to the meeting.
For more information about the DCTF please visit the DCTF website at https://opc.ca.gov/2009/04/dungeness-crab-task-force/